The opportunities for outdoor sports close to Panoramahotel Gürtl are many and varied. A paradise for active vacationers of all kinds.
More than 500 km of designated cycle paths and mountain bike trails. A total of 1,000 marked hiking paths and over 40 running trails ranging from easy to challenging. And a perfect setting in which to tee it up is guaranteed by the nearby Dachstein-Tauern Golf & Country Club.
Our many hiking paths with nature information stations are especially suited for hikers with children. And making your way into the mountains has never been easier with outstandingly maintained alpine roads, public valley buses and cable cars. Special children's events, 6 swimming lakes and much more turn a family vacation in the Dachstein-Tauern region into an unforgettable experience.
The Holiday Hit in Schladming-Dachstein:
With the included Sommercard, you don't pay one cent extra at around 100 different recreational attractions!
• Mushroom identification with documentation
• Recipe collection from the Gürtl kitchen
• Also this year: Head cook Andy Marrer cooks his most popular mushroom dishes with you
• Mushroom safari on Hauser Kaibling and in Gumpental
• Mushroom path Hochwurzen
• The Dachstein glacier with Skywalk and Ice Palace, Suspension Bridge and "Staircase into nothingness"
Panoramahotel Gürtl, Kaiblingstraße 96, A-8967 Haus im Ennstal, +43 3686 2383, firstname.lastname@example.org