Hiking days around the Dachstein massif, to the Schladminger Tauern and Grosssölktal.
The clear air, great visibility, silence on the mountain, autumn colors, all good arguments for enjoying the final days of hiking season in Ennstal.
In the footsteps of the shepherds in search of Ennstal Lamb: Hike along the sheep theme path including a picnic basket with local lamb, visit to the loden mill, lamb dinner, guided culinary hike and more.
All summer long - daily arrival possible!
Start the new hiking season with us!
2 guided tours Silberkarklamm with capricorn safari (about 2 hours ) and from Giglachsee to Duisitzkarsee ( about 4 hours)
• Mushroom identification with documentation
• Recipe collection from the Gürtl kitchen
• Also this year: Head cook Andy Marrer cooks his most popular mushroom dishes with you
• Mushroom safari on Hauser Kaibling and in Gumpental
• Mushroom path Hochwurzen
• The Dachstein glacier with Skywalk and Ice Palace, Suspension Bridge and "Staircase into nothingness"
The "King's Tour" in the Schladming-Dachstein region, Styria, with Peter Gürtl, certified mountain & hiking guide! Only for experienced hikers in good form!
Panoramahotel Gürtl, Kaiblingstraße 96, A-8967 Haus im Ennstal, +43 3686 2383, firstname.lastname@example.org